21st Annual Susan G. Komen Central and South Jersey Race for the Cure
There is still time to register and join us on Sunday!
On-Site Registration is available at Individual Pickup Locations listed below
and on Race Day beginning at 7 AM.
Participants registered as Individuals can pick up their bib and shirt before Race Day at one of these locations. If you are part of a team, your Team Captain will have your bib and shirt.
Friday, October 3 from 11 AM - 2 PM & 4 PM - 7 PM
Dick's Sporting Goods in Princeton
Saturday, October 4 from 11 AM - 2 PM
Dick's Sporting Goods in Freehold
- Participate - use the buttons on the right to form a team, join a team or sign up as an individual. You can run, walk or sleep-in for the cure.
- Sponsor the Race for the Cure - There are many opportunities for companies to get involved and display at the Race. To see a list of our current sponsors, click here. For Sponsorship Opportunities call 609-896-1201.
- Forming a team? Be sure to check out our Team Central page.
- Volunteer. There are lots of Race Day activities and ways to lend a hand. Learn more HERE.
- Become a Friend for the Cure. By collecting donations you have the largest impact. Fundraising incentives will be given to those who raise $100 and higher through our Friends for the Cure.
- Download a Fundraising Form. Click here.
- Make a donation. Even if you can’t participate, your donation can go a long way to provide mammograms, promote early detection, educate the community and find a cure.