The 4th Annual Susan G. Komen Ride for the Cure is an event in which riders from all over come to ride for the cause. This trail ride will celebrate breast cancer survivorship, honor those we’ve lost and support a future without breast cancer.
Join us at our new venue, the beautiful Horse Park of New
Jersey and Ride for the Cure to help end breast cancer forever. The Horse Park is a world class facility located seven miles from Exit 7A of the New Jersey Turnpike, one mile off Exit 11 of Route 195 on Route 524. Join us for a fun-filled day complete with two different trail rides, a silent auction, and horse massages while raising funds to support Susan G. Komen Central and South Jersey. 75% of all proceeds will support local breast cancer education programs and provide screening mammography to underserved women in 13 local counties while 25% will support innovative breast cancer research.
- Ride as an Individual! You can register online using the buttons to the right or download a registration form. Participation is open to the first 150 Riders who register must raise the $250 minimum donation by October 19, 2014.
- Form a team! You can ride with your friends, family, barn mates or colleagues. Riding in a group is a lot of fun. There is no minimum amount of people required. Pick a great name and get started! You'll also be in the running for our Barn/Team Challenge Trophy. The highest funding raising team gets their name added to the cup and can display it for one year. Van Dolah Stables is our reigning highest fundraising team champs!
- Encourage friends and family to support your efforts. By collecting donations you have the largest impact. Riders must commit to raising $250. Fundraising incentives will be given to those who raise $500 and higher through our Friends for the Cure.
- Make a donation. Even if you can’t participate, your donation can go a long way to provide mammograms, promote early detection, educate the community and find a cure. You can support a participant online or download a fundraising form.
- Volunteer! You can help make the day a success by donating your time. Coming soon!
For more information about
the Ride for the Cure®, call 609-896-1201 or email email@example.com.
Already Registered? Login here.
Want to see what the Ride is all about? Check out footage from last year's Ride.
Thank you to Paws and Rewind, LLC for producing the video.
Special Thanks to:
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Hamilton
630 Marketplace Blvd, Hamilton Township, NJ 08691
October Promotion: $1/introductory massage and facials, plus $5/member
package upgrade all October will benefit the 2014 Ride