- Participate - use the buttons on the right to form a team, join a team or sign up as an individual. You can run, walk or sleep-in for the cure.
- Sponsor the Race for the Cure - There are many opportunities for companies to get involved and display at the Race. Download a sponsorship form.
- Forming a team? Be sure to check out our Team Central page.
- Volunteer. Volunteer jobs coming soon.
- Become a Friend for the Cure. By collecting donations you have the largest impact. Fundraising incentives will be given to those who raise $100 and higher through our Friends for the Cure.
- Download a Fundraising Form. Click here.
- Make a donation. Even if you can’t participate, your donation can go a long way to provide mammograms, promote early detection, educate the community and find a cure.
celebrating tWEnty - 20 great things about the Race for the Cure!
- Joining with friends, family and colleagues to help end breast cancer forever.
- Remembering those we've lost to breast cancer and keeping their memory in our hearts.
- Honoring survivors who show us everyday that a breast cancer diagnosis does not define them.
- Helping the under-served - by walking and running we are helping women access free mammograms and breast cancer education.
- Keeping it local - knowing that 75% of our donations stay in Central and South Jersey.
- Funding researchh that saves lives. 25% of our donations directly support global research programs to fund the cures.
- Innovation is home grown - Dr. Yibin Kang at Princeton University is a Komen research grant recipient. He's leading the fight right here in New Jersey.
- Paint the Park Pink Day - The warm up to the Race will feature a concert by Foreigner on June 16th.
- Team Names - creative, funny, and heartwarming - every team name tells a story. What's your favorite?
- Strength in numbers - 353 team captains recruited over 8,000 participants in 2012.
- Getting healthy - walking and running exemplify a healthy lifestyle and reduce breast cancer risk.
- Volunteers! Over 600 volunteers give their time and energy to make Race Day a success!
- Corporate Sponsors - Without investment from our partners, there wouldn't be a Race for the Cure!
- The Art Expression Tent - Have you seen the 2012 video?
- The Survivor Procession - a sea of pink to inspire us all.
- Komen Kid's World - a great place for the kiddies to have some fun on Race Day.
- Dunkin' Donuts - we definitely need some coffee to get going in the morning.
- The Race t-shirt - if you've done 20 years of the Race, you have a big collection!
- $20 discount at Six Flags - Show your Race bib on Race day for the discount and $5 is donated back to the affiliate.
- The WE in tWEnty - WE are in the fight together.