3rd Annual Ride for the Cure
Thank you to all our Sponsors, Donors, Committee Members, Teams, Riders, Ride Friends, Volunteers and Spectators for a fantastic 2013 Ride for the Cure event!
A Special Thanks to:
2013 Ride for the Cure Top Fundraising Team:
Van Dolah Stables
Congratulations and thank you to Van Dolah Stables! They are the reigning Ride for the Cure Cup winner for 2011, 2012 and 2013. The team has raised nearly $45,000 over three years to support the fight against breast cancer.
Top 3 Fundraisers (as of October 20th):
Joe Choti - Van Dolah Stables
Sarah Davis - Van Dolah Stables
Jennifer Nesci - Jen's Jersey Strong Gals
Top 3 Fundraisers under 18 (as of October 20th):
Kaitlin Quinn - Old York Stables
Emma Brown - Knightsbridge Farm
Toni Castellani - Bow Brickhill Stables
Pinkest Horse Award
Adrienne Butler - Old York Stables
Pinkest Rider Award
Aniela Skwarek - Save the Tatas
The 3rd Annual Susan G. Komen Ride for the Cure is an event in which riders from all over come to ride for the cause. This trail ride will celebrate breast cancer survivorship, honor those we’ve lost and support a future without breast cancer. Join us on Sunday, October 20, 2013 at beautiful Alexandria Park in Hunterdon County.
Click here for more Ride for the Cure information and details.
Already Registered? Login here.
Want to see what the Ride is all about? Check out footage from last year's Ride.
Thank you to Paws and Rewind for producing the video.
Special Thank You to:
Yellow Ribbon Sponsor:
- Ride as an Individual! You can register online using the buttons to the right or download a registration form.
- Form a team! You can ride with your friends, family, barn mates or colleagues. Riding in a group is a lot of fun. There is no minimum amount of people required. Pick a great name and get started! You'll also be in the running for our Barn/Team Challenge Trophy. The highest funding raising team gets their name added to the cup and can display it for one year. Van Dolah Stables is our reigning champ for the past two years!
- Encourage friends and family to support your efforts. By collecting donations you have the largest impact. Riders must commit to raising $250. Fundraising incentives will be given to those who raise $500 and higher through our Friends for the Cure. Download a donation form.
- Make a donation. Even if you can’t participate, your donation can go a long way to provide mammograms, promote early detection, educate the community and find a cure. You can support a participant online or download a fundraising form.
- Volunteer! You can help make the day a success by donating your time. Click here for more information or to sign up.
- Corporate Sponsorship are available and a great way to reach this dedicated group of horse owner. Download a sponsorship form.
- New! The Ride for the Cure Event Journal will commemorate the day. It is a low cost way to promote your business, barn, or rider and contribute to the event. Download a Event Journal Form.
- New! The official Ride for the Cure belt buckles from Belt Envy! Click the buckle for more information or to order.